Home / Breaking News / Female Student dies due to a venomous sting in Rawalpindi college hostel

Female Student dies due to a venomous sting in Rawalpindi college hostel

RAWALPINDI (Friday 28, 2018): A student of Government Postgraduate College for Women Rawalpindi, died on Thursday after reportedly stung by a venomous insect at college hostel as told by the fellow students.

At Friday morning, hundreds of students came out on road and protested against the college administration who, according to students, are trying to turn their negligence into suicide.

20 years old Urooj of Fateh Jang fell sick on September 27 at night after being stung by a poisonous insect. The fellow students informed the hostel warden about Urooj’s condition but no one took her to the hospital. Students also claimed that the administration gave her wrong medicine.

The college administration tried to declare Urooj’s death as a suicide, while some other said that she had a hole in his heart.

Urooj was the student of BS programme at college. Her body was kept in the college till morning and was later shifted to District Headquarters Hospital for postmortem.

Comment Using Facebook

About Rutaba (web-editor)

Check Also

National conference on energy crisis and its solutions by PU CEES

Govt to focus on renewable energy projects: Ijaz Chaudhry The Educationist Report  LAHORE: (Monday, December …