The Educationist, a premiere education newspaper of Pakistan, in collaboration with Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan, Punjab University Lahore and partner organizations is organizing 2nd All Pakistan Co-curricular Competitions 2018 in 10 categories to promote confidence and skills in students through co-curricular activities.
These competitions will be held at Punjab University (New Campus) Lahore during April 23-27, 2018.
Please click on following link to fill in form for participation in the competitions.
Separate forms should be submitted for each competition category.
All fields marked * are compulsory
Institutions having more than one campuses may send separate entries from each campus.
Below are the competition categories.
- National Songs
- Essay Writing (English/Urdu/Punjabi)
- Declamation (English / Urdu/Punjabi)
- Theater / Drama (team participation only)
- Poetry (English/Urdu/Punjabi)
Topics/Themes of competitions
- Theater / Drama (Say No to Corruption)
- Essay writing (English) National Integrity
Essay writing (Urdu) قومی یکجہتی
Essay writing (Punjabi) قومی ایکتا
- Declamation (English) The menace of corruption in Pakistan
Declamation (Urdu) کرپشن نام ہے جس کا۔۔۔سبب ہے میرے زوال کا
Declamation (Punjabi) کرپشن سانوں مارمکایا/کرپشن ساڈابیڑابھایا
- Poetry (English) Pakistan
Poetry (Urdu) پاکستان۔میری جان،میرامان
Poetry (Punjabi) پاکستان۔میڈی جند جان
- Photography (Education in Pakistan)
Cartoon (Education in Pakistan)