Bill Gates is known for his accomplishments as a software revolutionary and a brilliant businessman, but he is also a book lover and known to read a book or two every week. Here is a list of 9 book recommendations from him.
1. ‘Tap Dancing to Work: Warren Buffett on Practically Everything, 1966-2012.—by Carol Loomis
2. ‘Making the Modern World: Materials and Dematerialization’. —by Vaclav Smil
3. ‘The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History’. — by Elizabeth Kolbert.
4. ‘Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises’. — by Tim Geithner.
5. ‘The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined’. — by Steven Pinker
6. ‘The Man Who Fed the World’. — by Leon Hesser
7. ‘Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street’. — by John Brooks.
8. ‘The Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and the Golden Age of Journalism’. — by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
9. ‘The Rosie Project: A Novel’. — by Graeme Simsion